Our money transfer service is currently available to the senders at over 50,000 agent locations in Russia, CIS and Europe.
You can send money:
- in person – in any of over 50,000 agent locations in Russia, the CIS and other countries
- on our website koronapay.com
- via «KoronaPay» mobile application (6+), which can be installed for free from the
App Store or
Online transactions can be performed by cards issued in Russia, Kazakhstan or Belarus
How to Send Money in Person:
- Inform a bank employee or a specialist in a sending location that you wish to send money transfer via KoronaPay system and show your ID;
- Provide the country and city you are sending your money to;
- Provide yours and beneficiary's mobile phone numbers;
- Sign the sending order and pay for the transfer.
Payment can be made only by cash.
You can send money at any location marked on
- at bank-partner's branches;
- at Beeline, MegaFon, Euroset, Svyaznoy, Rostelecom, KNOW-HOW (ION), Kari and other retail locations.
The service is provided by the Credit Union "Payment Center" Ltd., CBR license No. 3166-K of April 14, 2014.
The money transfer can be performed by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and MIR cards issued by Russian banks*; Visa, Mastercard and Maestro cards issued by banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan**; Mastercard and Maestro cards issued by banks of the Republic of Belarus***. The card must support the 3D Secure payment technology.
* The service is provided by the Credit Union "Payment Center" Ltd. (Kirova Str., 86, Novosibirsk, Russia, OGRN: 1025400002968), CBR license No. 3166-K of April 14, 2014.
** The money transfer service performed by cards issued by banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan is provided by ATFBank JSC, license No. 1.2.55/233/39 to carry out banking and other operations and activities on the securities market asof April 03, 2018, issued by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (BIN: 951140000151, Al-Farabi Avenue 36, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan).
*** The money transfer service performed by cards issued by banks of the Republic of Belarus is provided by Belinvestbank JSC, license No. 3 of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus as of January 15, 2019 (TIN: 807000028, Masherov Avenue 29, Minsk, Republic of Belarus).