KoronaPay is the largest payment system in Russia. KoronaPay provides a simple and convenient money transfer service used by millions of customers in Russia, CIS and other countries worldwide.
You can send money:
- in person – in any of over 50,000 agent locations in Russia, the CIS and other countries
- on our website koronapay.com
- via «KoronaPay» mobile application (6+), which can be installed for free from the
App Store or
KoronaPay Europe Limited is an official partner of the Koronapay System for Money Transfers in Europe. KoronaPay Europe is an EMI licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus under license number 18.104.22.168/2018 reg. address Georgiou A Street 89, MAIROZA YIATROS COURT, 3rd Floor, CY–4048 Limassol, Cyprus.
KoronaPay Europe Limited is licensed for
1. Execution of payment transactions, including the transfer of capital, to payment account to the provider of payment services of the user and to another provider of payment services
a. Execution of direct debits, including a lump sum direct debit
b. Execution of payment transactions with a payment or corresponding device
c. Execution of credit transfers, including standing orders
2. Money Transfer Services
Large service network
In Russia and CIS our cash money transfer service is available at hundreds of banks and large retail networks like Evroset, Beeline and others. In countries outside of Russia and CIS we are running our cash money transfer service through network of agents listed in the
How to Receive section of the website.
Excellent feesWe try to make customer fees as low as possible and regularly run pricing campaigns, which allow customers to use the service free of charge: for example 0% customer fee when sending money using KoronaPay exchange rate.
Our information center is ready to consult our customers 24/7 including holidays. You can get in touch with our information center specialists via phone or website by filling out the
Customer care form. The message will instantly arrive at the information center and service quality center.
* Online transactions can be performed by cards issued in Russia, Kazakhstan or Belarus
* The service is provided by the Credit Union "Payment Center" Ltd. (Kirova Str., 86, Novosibirsk, Russia OGRN:1025400002968), CBR license No. 3166-K of April 14, 2014.
** The money transfer service performed by cards issued by banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan is provided by ATFBank JSC, license No. 1.2.55/233/39 to carry out banking and other operations and activities on the securities market asof April 03, 2018, issued by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (BIN: 951140000151, 36, Al-Farabi Avenue, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan).
*** The money transfer service performed by cards of banks of the Republic of Belarus is provided by Belinvestbank JSC, license No. 3 of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus as of January 15, 2019, (TIN: 807000028, Masherov Avenue 29, Minsk, Republic of Belarus).