IF YOU ARE SENDING MONEY DIRECTLY TO RECIPIENT’S CARD
- The only payment option available is with a debit/credit card.
- The transfer will be converted to the national currency of the recipient’s country (tenge for Kazakhstan, lei for Moldova, etc.).
- On card-to-card transfers has fixed fee is charged regardless of the transfer amount (see table).
- On card-to-card transfers to other countries no fee is charged.
|Czech Republic||22 CZK|
IF YOU ARE SENDING MONEY FOR COLLECTION IN CASH
- There are different payment options available depending on the sender’s country.
- Such transfers can be without conversion, that is paid for and sent in one currency (e.g. paid for in EUR to be collected in EUR), or with conversion, that is paid in one currency and sent in another (e.g. paid for in GBP to be collected in USD).
- The recipient can collect cash from our agent locations.
- In a number of countries, the recipient has an additional option to credit the amount to their own bank card. If this option is selected, the amount is converted to the national currency of the recipient’s country at the current KoronaPay exchange rate.
|Payment option||No conversion||With conversion|
|Trustly||2%, min 0,5 EUR||0%|