Home address verification (up to 15,000 €)
The ability to send transfers ranging from 7,500 euros within 6 months corresponds to the third level of the money transfer limits set in the KoronaPay mobile app.
Once the total transfer amount reaches 7,500 euros within 6 months, the app will prompt you to increase the limit to the next level.
You can also request a limit increase manually. Go to the “Limits” section in the app and click “Increase Limit.”
Acceptable documents for proof of residence include:
- Utility bill (gas, electricity, water), insurance, or landline telephone bill
- Bank account statement or bank card statement (but not a photo of the card itself)
- Letter from government authorities (e.g., tax payment or refund)
For successful verification, the document photo should clearly show:
- Full name
- Residential address
- Issuance date (within the past 6 months)
- Logo or name of the issuing entity (bank, tax office, municipality, etc.)
Verification usually takes up to two days. You will be notified of the limit increase via email or push notification.
If you change your place of residence, you will need to go through the verification process again.