Source of income verification (more than 15,000 €)
The ability to send transfers exceeding 15,000 euros within 6 months corresponds to the fourth level of the money transfer limits set in the Korona mobile app.
Once the total transfer amount reaches 15,000 euros within 6 months, the app will prompt you to increase the limit to the next level.
You can also request a limit increase manually. Go to the “Limits” section in the app and click “Increase Limit.”
Acceptable documents for proof of income include one or more of the following:
- Bank statements for the past 3 months, showing the sources of incoming funds.
- Payroll statement for the past 3 months.
- Income certificate from the tax office.
- Pension certificate.
- Other official documents confirming legal income.
- Information about property ownership (along with documents proving that the property generates income, such as rental agreements, dividends, etc.).